So first day of the Nacra 17 worlds was a bit anticlimactic if I'm honest. We arrived to beach to find not a breath of wind, and we were soon under postponement. As the day went on the breeze bit built a little and we launched at 2pm, but spent the whole time we were on the water sailing directly into the tide in order to just stay in one place! And after a few hours of that we were sent back to the beach. Eventually after another few hours hanging around the committee canned it for the day. 

Pit wasn't a total loss though, between myself and some of the other lads in the squad we did manage to construct a solid dam across the the river running through the beach, see below 


hoping for more breeze tomorrow, but its not looking that good.

check back for updates soon